1st Western Group has an established network of private investors, financial institutions and insurance companies to assist clients with both short term and long term financing needs. We are uniquely qualified to help you secure specialty agricultural financing for purchase, refinance, capital improvements, and cash-out to refinance debts.
Our Financial Expertise
Our financial expertise includes conducting credit analysis, preparing budget and cash flow projections, arranging land and equipment appraisals, preparing loan documentation, handling all title and escrow requirements, managing annual credit reviews and all loan servicing.
Our Service Makes the Difference
We pride ourselves on being able to give a prompt tailored response to our client’s needs. You will find few other agricultural lenders that can match 1st Western Group’s overall service.
Real Estate Options
- Fixed interest rates for 5, 10, and 15 years.
- ARM’s Available for 1, 3, 5, 7, 10 year periods.
- Amorization periods available for up to 30 years.
- Monthy, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual payment schedules available.
- Prepayment options vary.
- Minimum loan size of $250,000 with no maximum loan size.
- Acceptable credit history and a minimum credit score of 680.
- A Pro Forma debt/asset ratio of 50% maximum.
- A 25% margin above all debt service and family living expenses.
- Loan to value maximum of 70%.
- Collateral for farms and ranches should be able to generate sufficient cash flow to service the mortgage.
Application Check list
- Completed application
- Current financial statement and the 3 most recent annual financial statements
- Federal income tax returns for the last 4 years
- Income and expense projections for the next production year
- Machinery and equipment list
- Completed creditor list
- Brief description of property
- Narrative of farming operation